Have you submitted all of your information to the FMCSA (Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration) and the DOT (Department of Transportation),
Are you are waiting on your paperwork to arrive in the mail?
Wait no more! We can help get your paperwork today so that you can start making money!
Order your letter now or if you have questions, please use the form below and a team member will get straight back to you!
FMCSA Operating Authorities in More Detail
- Motor Carrier of Property (except Household Goods)
- Motor Carrier of Household Goods (Moving Companies)
- Broker of Property (except Household Goods)
- Broker of Household Goods
- United States-Based Enterprise Carrier of International Cargo ( except Household Goods)
- United States-Based Enterprise Carrier of International Household Goods
- Freight Forwarder Authority
- Motor Passenger Carrier Authority
- Non-North America-Domiciled Motor Carriers
- Mexico-Based Carriers for Motor Carrier Authority to operate beyond U.S. Municipalities and Commercial Zones on the U.S. -Mexico Border
- U.S. Motor Carrier Authority-Private Carrier
- Foreign Motor Carrier and Foreign Motor Private Carrier
Getting Started in the Transportation Industry
It’s no secret that starting a business can be a stressful task! Our specialists are here to help you with managing your priorities and ensuring that you have all bases covered regarding federal & state paperwork, insurance, software, networking and marketing. You can count on our team to guide you through the process, step by step.
Managing and promoting a business can be a lot of hard work! To make your work-day easier, utilize TFS’s forum to help find loads, clients, and advertise your business. It is completely free and just requires a two-minute registration. Check it out at www.eTruckBook.com